HGV Vehicle Technician (Split Shift)
We are looking for someone to join our busy Tonbridge site, located just a 10-minute walk from the town centre. You will become part of our friendly and highly skilled team. At Sparshatt Truck & Van we will be offering you continuous learning whilst using the lasted equipment to ensure that you are fully equipped for the job.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative. We pride ourselves with being able to offer a great work-life balance with opportunities for overtime and the breakdown call out rota.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 45 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county.
The role offers a competitive salary together with our excellent benefits:
- A competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Regular overtime opportunities paid at time and a half
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent working conditions
- Company Healthcare Cashback Scheme with a wellbeing programme via Simply Health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free employee loan scheme
- Excellent training opportunities with the Mercedes Benz Technical Pathway
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.
- Free onsite parking
The successful candidate must have experience working in this sector and a passion for great customer service. Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the right candidate.
- Certified HGV Technician, Mercedes-Benz trained would be an advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please submit an application or apply via Indeed
Sparshatt Truck and Van Ltd are committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Looking for jobs elsewhere?
Providing 24 hour customer care our Sittingbourne depot is one of our largest. From Finance and Marketing positions to Commercial Vehicle technicians we are always on the look out for talent, follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Sittingbourne Depot.
Based on the Ashford Brookfield Industrial Estate, our Ashford depot boasts great transport links as well as being only a short walk away from Ashford International train station. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Ashford Depot.
Our Tonbridge Depot is a well equipped and run depot, which benefits from being located near the town centre and other local amenities. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Tonbridge Depot.
Based in the centre of Dartford, our Dartford Depot features a new spacious workshop as well as a fully equipped in-house staff gym. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Dartford Depot.