Keep your fuel safe and secure
Prevent siphoning, skimming and spillage with a TankSafe anti-siphon device.
Did you know that?
Fuel is one of the biggest single costs for truck operators, often accounting for a third of operating costs, and with escalating diesel prices it’s more important than ever that operators protect their fuel tanks. Even losing a small amount each week can affect profits but by fitting a TankSafe anti-siphon device such problems can be largely reduced, or even eliminated.
- An ‘Impregnable’ TankSafe device can improve MPG by 10% and reduce fuel bills by 6% thus offering a fast return on investment.
- The ‘Standard’ TankSafe is an effective deterrent against third party siphoning although it will not prevent skimming or spillage. The ‘Impregnable’ completely eliminates siphoning, spillage and skimming.
- TankSafe is suitable for all European trucks over 7.5 tonnes.
- Filling speed is unaffected. TankSafe has been tested at 120 litres per minute dispension rate.
- Easily fitted within three minutes. Grub screws are supplied if the device is to be transferred between vehicles or adhesive for permanent fixture.
- All TankSafe devices are manufactured from high quality aluminium, meaning there are no issues with corrosion. They are guaranteed for three years.
- The Impregnable’s unique float-valve prevents overfilling and spillage; an important
- health and safety benefit.
Speak to your us today and start saving on your fuel consumption.
*Terms and Conditions apply.