COVID-19: our response
Sparshatt Truck & Van is closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), and we continue to proactively follow healthcare advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and government Health Authorities.
We are taking necessary precautions to safeguard Sparshatt Truck & Van employees and have implemented some initial policies in the short-term to mitigate any potential issues arising from coronavirus. These include:
• Stopping all ‘waiting jobs’ to reduce the number of visitors on site and all waiting areas have been closed and chairs removed.
• All internal and customer meetings are being cancelled or held over the phone/skype
• Office based staff are being asked to work from home where possible
• Anti-bacterial sprays and wipes are being used regularly to wipe down surfaces and cabs
• ‘social distancing’ rules have been applied throughout our depots.
We are doing all we can to help maintain service levels to our customers throughout this outbreak.
However, at this stage, we are unable to predict what the impact is going to be on our service provision. For now, we are operating ‘business as usual’ and we will notify you should anything change.
If you have any questions regarding this, please email email@example.com.