A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.
How Operating Lease Works
At the start of your agreement you pay an advance rental upfront. Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, which avoids a large initial expense and keeps monthly payments lower.
Operating Lease features include:
- Pay an advance rental upfront.
- Fixed regular payments means you can easily budget.
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your agreement and only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
At the end of your agreement
Simply return your vehicle with nothing more to pay, subject to it being in line with our Vehicles Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.