How Contract Hire Works
- At the start of your agreement you decide on the length of your agreement and predicted annual mileage, and pay an advance rental upfront.
- Your monthly rentals exclude VAT and are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and it’s projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, keeping your monthly rentals lower.
- You can also include the cost of the vehicles maintenance into your monthly rentals, choosing from one of our three maintenance options: Service only, Full Maintenance or Full Maintenance with Tyres. This means the costs are fixed over the term of your agreement, allowing you to budget easier and reduce any unexpected costs. If you prefer, you can choose for a no maintenance option instead.
At the end of your agreement:
- We'll arrange the collection of your vehicle.
- You simply hand back your vehicle, subject to it being in line with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
What are my options at the end of my contract?
We want to provide you with the best possible service right up until the end of your contract so please get in touch with our team, or find more information on what to do when your agreement ends here
What are the vehicle return standards?
If you return your vehicle at the end of your agreement our third party collection agent will collect your vehicle and complete a complete a safety appraisal to make sure your vehicle is safe to be driven. You can find full details on our vehicle return standards here
How can I get in touch with Daimler Truck Financial Services?
We are here to help, so please contact us with any questions: