Learning and Development Coordinator
If you are looking to start your career within Human Resources and have a passion for learning and development, this opportunity could be for you.
As our Learning and Development Coordinator, you will be involved in a range of activities that will enable you to learn and grow as you support the development of all our people. You will be involved in engagement and inclusion initiatives as well as provide administrative support for our technical training programme and our new Sparshatt Truck & Van Training Academy.
We are looking for someone who has strong organisational skills and wants to develop their skills and knowledge in learning and development and culture change. Strong IT skills are critical and training on our systems will be provided. As we are a people focused organisation, you must enjoy working with people and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide administrative support to the Sparshatt Truck & Van Training Academy.
- Administer the registrations for Mercedes-Benz training courses and send reminders.
- Maintain Mercedes-Benz and our own training databases making sure learner data is correct and up to date.
- Promote available training to employees.
- Map out the annual development plan alongside the Group HR Manager.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and suggest new areas of development.
- Where necessary, securing conference rooms (internal or external) and necessary AV/IT support, coordinating room set-up and materials, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Administer engagement surveys using MS Forms.
- Support the inclusion initiatives, that will include supporting the development of training activities and working with external facilitators and trainers.
- Support the development and delivery of the staff newsletter using Mail Chimp.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates five well-established service sites across the county, employing over 200 staff. We are passionate about our people and proud to be the only dealer within the Mercedes-Benz franchise network who is an approved apprenticeship training provider. This is testament to the priority we place on the development of everyone who wants to be part of our growing team.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent working conditions
- Free use of our fully equipped in-house staff gym (based at our Dartford site)
- Company Healthcare Cashback Scheme with a wellbeing programme via Simply Health
- Training opportunities
- Interest free staff loans
- Access to a cycle to work scheme.
- Access to free mortgage and pension advice
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please apply via Indeed.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd is committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service deliver.
Looking for jobs elsewhere?
Providing 24 hour customer care our Sittingbourne depot is one of our largest. From Finance and Marketing positions to Commercial Vehicle technicians we are always on the look out for talent, follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Sittingbourne Depot.
Based on the Ashford Brookfield Industrial Estate, our Ashford depot boasts great transport links as well as being only a short walk away from Ashford International train station. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Ashford Depot.
Our Tonbridge Depot is a well equipped and run depot, which benefits from being located near the town centre and other local amenities. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Tonbridge Depot.
Based in the centre of Dartford, our Dartford Depot features a new spacious workshop as well as a fully equipped in-house staff gym. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Dartford Depot.