LCV Technician (4 on 4 off Shift)
LCV Technician – Ocado
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - Working a 4 on 4 off pattern, 6am- 5pm
Salary: Up to £18 per hour depending on experience, £2000 signing bonus after completion of 6-month probation.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county, employing over 200 staff.
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to our Dartford team. We hope that while working with us you will progress your skills and knowledge all while offering standout benefits and career potential. We are proud to say that we are 'powered by people' because without you, business grinds to a halt. From emergency services to major supermarkets, vehicles need quality repairs.
In this role, you will be working off-site at Ocado Erith where you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. You also need to log your work, digitally, on the job, as you do it.
The successful candidate must have experience working in this sector and a passion for great customer service. Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the right candidate.
Are you interested in:
- A £2,000 signing-on bonus (for direct applicants) and a bonus of up to £1500 per year
- Unrivalled, professional learning potential via the Mercedes Benz Technical Pathway
- Working in a clean, modern workshop within a collaborative team of Technicians
- Joining a flagship brand but also a family-run business with a people-focused culture
- Computer literate: comfortable using smart devices to log and upload documentation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of one Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please submit your CV.
- Regular overtime opportunities paid at time and a half
- 19.5 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent working conditions
- Fully equipped in-house staff gym at our Dartford Depot
- Company Healthcare Cashback Scheme with a wellbeing programme via Simply Health
- Interest-free employee loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Excellent training opportunities with the Mercedes Benz Technical Pathway
Sparshatt Truck and Van Ltd are committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Looking for jobs elsewhere?
Providing 24 hour customer care our Sittingbourne depot is one of our largest. From Finance and Marketing positions to Commercial Vehicle technicians we are always on the look out for talent, follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Sittingbourne Depot.
Based on the Ashford Brookfield Industrial Estate, our Ashford depot boasts great transport links as well as being only a short walk away from Ashford International train station. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Ashford Depot.
Our Tonbridge Depot is a well equipped and run depot, which benefits from being located near the town centre and other local amenities. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Tonbridge Depot.
Based in the centre of Dartford, our Dartford Depot features a new spacious workshop as well as a fully equipped in-house staff gym. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Dartford Depot.