Sparshatt Truck & Van has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county, employing over 200 staff.
Our original values of personal service and commitment to our customers remain as strong as ever and we are now looking for a Warranty and Invoicing Administrator to join our busy costing team. The team is based in Dartford, Kent but this role offers flexibility and remote working from home 100% of the time is an option. Therefore, candidates based further afield are encouraged to apply.
Working with one of the world’s largest and most recognised brands, this role is part of the costing team preparing all documentation and invoicing for workshop jobs. Day to day all documentation for invoices relating to work carried out needs to be completed correctly and in line with manufacturer and associated lease company requirements.
Full training is provided and can be done either in person or via Microsoft Teams.
Key purpose of the Job:
- Maximising available workshop hours to ensure targets are achieved.
- To create estimates for repairs and additional work found during the inspection or repair of the vehicle.
- To cost or create invoices from workshop repair job sets in conjunction with manufacturers' set times and texts, ensuring that warranty and fleet rates are considered and that invoices are in accordance with customer-agreed estimates and authority numbers where applicable.
- Interpreting customers’ requirements, ensuring that no unauthorised work is undertaken and that customer queries are handled quickly and efficiently.
The skills and qualities required for this role are:
- Previous experience with costing in the automotive industry ideally within a Mercedes Benz dealership.
- High level of IT proficiency and able to work with new systems.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate well over the telephone and in writing.
- Be proactive and use initiative
- A good team player but happy to work independently too.
Competitive package includes:
- A competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Excellent working environment with the flexibility to work from home
- A range of training and development opportunities with Mercedes-Benz
- Healthcare cash back plan and well-being support, provided by Simply Health
- Company contributory pension via salary sacrifice
- Interest-Free employee loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite fully equip gym
- Opportunity for discounted days out including uses of our corporate suite at brands hatch race circuit.
- Free access to free and anonymous professional financial, mental, and personal advice via our PK Benefits App.
Applications can be made via our website – www.sparshattgroup.com or via Indeed
Please note Sparshatt Truck and Van is committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Looking for jobs elsewhere?
Providing 24 hour customer care our Sittingbourne depot is one of our largest. From Finance and Marketing positions to Commercial Vehicle technicians we are always on the look out for talent, follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Sittingbourne Depot.
Based on the Ashford Brookfield Industrial Estate, our Ashford depot boasts great transport links as well as being only a short walk away from Ashford International train station. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Ashford Depot.
Our Tonbridge Depot is a well equipped and run depot, which benefits from being located near the town centre and other local amenities. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Tonbridge Depot.
Based in the centre of Dartford, our Dartford Depot features a new spacious workshop as well as a fully equipped in-house staff gym. Follow the link to browse our full list of vacancies at our Dartford Depot.