Mercedes Benz Service Advisor x 3
Hours: 42.5 hours a week, with every 3rd Saturday working 8am – 12.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county, employing over 200 staff.
Our original values of personal service and commitment to our customers remain as strong as ever and we are now looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join our busy and professional service reception to support us as we continue to build for a successful future.
As our Service Advisor you will liaising with and updating customers, managing workshop loading, up-selling our service offering, compiling estimates and building relationships and delivering a first-class service to our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working as a Service Advisor in the motor industry (either commercial or passenger cars
- excellent customer service skills
- display a good understanding of general computer systems
- A good technical understanding/previous experience within a workshop environment would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of dealer systems such as ADP Autoline
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Excellent working conditions
- Healthcare cash back plan (Simply Health)
- Company contributory pension
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please visit our website www.sparshattgroup.com to find out more or submit your CV.
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd is committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.